Many times, we show up after there is suspicion of bedbugs at a certain location. Whether it is a hotel chain, a corporate building, an apartment complex, it is always difficult news for the owner if we must inform him or her that their facility has been invaded by a particular pest, such as bedbugs or termites.
Don’t wait for this to happen.
Dana K9 can inspect your facility on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. The advantages of this are many:
- Customers and owners alike are assured peace of mind, knowing that a facility is safe
- Proactive services help to quickly identify threats that could lead to bad press, loss of revenue or client satisfaction
- Facilities are able to prove to their customers that their facility is certified.
Reactive Maintenance Plans
Should your organization suspect an infestation of bedbugs we will assess the problem and advise what needs to be done to get you back into full operational status as quickly and efficiently as possible. In many cases this is following our first treatment visit and within a few hours of arriving on site. However it should be noted that we specialize solely in bedbugs, consequently we are one of the few companies who will take on bedbug “nightmares” such as 100% infested Hotels however in these cases it may take a little longer time to clear.
Our reactive approach normally focuses on non-chemical treatment because this has proven to be the fastest way to get a room back into service free from bedbugs, and does not require the disposal of any furniture, fixtures or fittings.
- 100% insecticide free
- Superior 180 °C treatment temperature
- Supported with organic residual product and Passive+ Monitoring
- Fast most efficient results achievable
- No loss in room availability in moderate cases
Proactive Maintenance Plans
In conjunction with our state of the art Bed Bug Monitoring System, Dana K9 brings three generations of expertise to any facility that requires 24/7 facility up time, and cannot cut corners when achieving satisfaction for its customer base.
The full benefits of our service and knowledge come from our Pro-Active stance against bedbugs, achieved through the development of staff training, formal procedures, and passive monitoring. Once installed and operational this allows early detection of the introduction of bedbugs to a room, enables the problem to be resolved in a matter of hours, with no need to put the room out of service, and before any infestation can spread.
Simple 30 second once a week checking can keep you ahead of the problem and results in a sharp reduction in guest complaints due to bedbugs, something we are always pleased to hear.
- Fully documented processes and training manual
- Training DVD available
- Satisfies Environmental Health Departments
- Double Quality Assurance for complete protection
- Guest management templates